Message Boards > General Discussion

Gardening!

<< < (2/30) > >>

Renée:
I like to garden even though I don't know much and the temperatures here make it hard. We get serious heat in the summer and then snow in the winter so it is hard to find plants that do well. I like Anna am more a flower gardener than a veggie gardener but my youngest keeps on at me to start growing some food so maybe I will get organised. At the moment we just have our herbs and tomatoes in pots.
How about sharing some pics to give me ideas. ;)

Holly:
I have some things in pots, like the asparagus, because its my first year growing it and I am not positive where I can put it permanently just yet. I have some jalapenos, coolepenos, green peppers and banana peppers in  a few pots, I have onion and cilantro , some other herbs in select areas. The majority is cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes and green beans...
Please excuse the mess in the yard, weve had serious flooding and all the water is piled against my horse fence, and still 6 inches deep, cant get there to rake it out, going to have to do major clean up!

Ryan:
Ace Holly !!

I also love to garden , more though in the summer than the winter here. I have some photos of my veggie garden that Ill find and add :)

My biggest Zhuccini was nearly 2m long .  Theres nothing better than fresh veggies grown by yourself :)

dcwolcott:
WOW, Ryan!  That sounds HUGE !!  Can't wait to see the pictures!

Ryan:
Some of the things I grew during the summer months here. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version