Message Boards > General Discussion

Gardening!

<< < (4/30) > >>

Rocklone:
I planted three tomato plants. Ive had a skin rash ever since. I god damn hate tomatoes anyway.

Ryan:
Take a pic , just in case anyone says you should be gardening , you will have the photo to prove your "Allergic to it " :)

Rocklone:
haha i should!

Worst part is i have a degree in countryside management so should be able to plat all this stuff successfully. I did plant some lilies and marigolds. They're alive.

dcwolcott:
Well, we're headed for summer here!  It's been in the 90's, with some scattered rain.  For me, I wish it would cool off, but that won't come for many months.

This past weekend, I didn't do the veggies, but planted lots of plants in front of my house, and started the bush and plant clean up I should have done in the spring, before the sap started rising.  But, leave it to me, to always be a bit "behind the 8 ball" when it comes to getting things done out in the hot sun!!

I'm still going to try a few tomatoes, but I'm thinking in those "upside down" hanging planters.  Thought I'd give them a try for some "cherry" tomatoes.  At least the critters won't eat them!

Ryan:
Sounds great Diane , Love cherry tomatoes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version