Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

HPR Foals 2021

<< < (2/12) > >>

Ryan:
Looking forward to watching her progress :)

Silver City Heritage Farm:
I agree with Ryan.  It's nice to have this thread to follow along!

Even more than before, we appreciate it because we can't be together...sometimes even if we want to.

elizabeth.conder:
Thank you!

Rhythem is just short of 200 days. She is FINALLY showing a baby bump. Doing very well though. Thought I might mention this as well. I have another mare, Rhapsody, I was positive was bred. She would be 16 days ahead of Rhythem. She has not come back into season and has developed what looks to be a baby bump. Everything pointed to being in foal...BUT she has tested negative 3 times. Once with a blood test and 2 times with a wee foal 120. I am thinking maybe a late miscarriage...but that does not explain her baby bump. Who knows haha. She?ll be under camera with Rhythem just in case. Rhythem is pretty buddy bound anyway so she would need a buddy when I bring her up for foalwatch. That makes Rhapsody the logical choice just in case she somehow is hiding that foal from tests lol. For that reason I will start foalwatch a bit early to cover my bases with her. Unless she comes back into season or shows clear evidence of not being in foal before that. Vets out here do not like to US them, mostly because they are not super experienced in it. Oh well just a waiting game. In the meantime here are a few more pictures...a couple of Dice who they were both bred to. Rhythem next and Rhapsody last.

elizabeth.conder:
Dice

elizabeth.conder:
Rhythem

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version