Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

HPR Foals 2021

(1/12) > >>

elizabeth.conder:
Well, the spring did not quite go as I planned. With grad school, I have been very busy. Only expecting 1 foal in 2021. A new mare to me but I am very excited about her foal. She is 168 days along, which puts day 300 on April 12th. Still a long time to go, but figured I might as well start this thread. The sire is my stallion, RHA Redis Loaded Dice. He is a silver bay tobiano. The dam is Tibbs Tango Rhythem. She is a chestnut shetland blend, a daughter of Rhapsody's Latin Tango. He is 32 inches and she is 34. I hope the foal stays small haha. I will be streaming again once we get closer. I am hoping for a silver black tobiano...filly but I think that is the lowest color probability. Regardless it will likely stay. This will be Rhythem's second foal. I would add pictures for some reason it never works for me...

dcwolcott:
CONGRATULATIONS!!  If you want, send me the pictures to my email:  dcwolcott@tnni.net and I'll be happy to upload them for you.

;D

elizabeth.conder:
I might do that. For some reason, I have to resize and reformat each one. BUt I will try once more. I'll include pictures of when they were in show shape. Far from that now lol. Rhythem was actually the 2015 World Grand Champion Jr mare, but now she is just a pasture puff haha.

elizabeth.conder:
Dice first and then Rhythem

dcwolcott:
Both BEAUTIFUL!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version