Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

HCMinis 2021 Foal potential...

<< < (2/8) > >>

Chanda:
Had to move cows this morning, so missed hand breeding Che` today.   Will see if she's still in tomorrow or not.  Then watch in a month to see if I need to try again.  Hopefully, I won't forget.

Chanda:
Don't think I got another cover done, so cross your fingers and toes that we had a good "one and done" and we get one more foal from Che`, at his age now, I think he's done with attempting breeding seasons.  so, here's hoping and crossing fingers and toes that Baybe caught, and we can have one more Che` foal.

dcwolcott:
 ;pray ;pray ;pray ;pray

Silver City Heritage Farm:
 ;pray ;pray coming from me, too!  If she did take, do you think you might be able to tell by Valentine's Day?

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Silver City Heritage Farm on December 22, 2020, 08:26:13 PM --- ;pray ;pray coming from me, too!  If she did take, do you think you might be able to tell by Valentine's Day?

--- End quote ---
I'd have to go back and look at dates, but it would probably be later to tell with her, as she's a yak in winter and holds onto her hair; I swear she's pregnant almost every spring, and then she sheds and "the baby" disappears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version