Author Topic: Happy Birthday Diane  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
Re: Happy Birthday Diane
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 08:06:44 PM »
Happy Anniversary Chanda , I hope Shayne has something special planned for you both :)

No, but we got married between seeding and haying, so time is tight.   We hope to get a shot at going to the Chinese restaurant in town for dinner as soon as we can.   Yesterday was our election primaries, so we were in town, and did eat supper out last night, had more than a burger, so it was almost an anniversary dinner.  [We've finished seeding wheat, have some oats to plant, then maybe we can manage a trip to town for maybe dinner and a movie.  We rarely celebrate summer holidays, birthdays or anniversaries on the exact day, too much going on that is time sensitive, so we fit things in when we can.]

Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 08:17:34 PM »
Boy do I understand that!  The only time we get even close to celebrating on an actual day, is for one of the grandchildren, and then usually have a family dinner on the closest weekend.  But, we do try to celebrate with a visit and phone calls.

I hope you can get some good time away, and have a good dinner and a movie, or whatever, just so you can both get a break together!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 09:42:05 PM »
Thank you.

I did manage to eek out a honeymoon right after we got married, cause I knew marrying a rancher it would likely be the only vacation we ever took.  We went to Medora, ND for the summer musical and to visit Theodore Roosevelt state park.
Chanda
HC Minis

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 11:35:12 PM »
Sorry so its late but Happy Birthday Diane!!! And Happy Anniversary Chanda!    :)) :)) :))
Willow, Kevin, Piper, Specter, Spider & Dashaspring

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2016, 12:10:57 AM »
Sorry so its late but Happy Birthday Diane!!! And Happy Anniversary Chanda!    :)) :)) :))

Thank you.
Chanda
HC Minis

Offline Renée

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 02:27:53 AM »
Happy Anniversary Chanda!! I am glad it didn't rain today. The Italians are full of good phrases and they have one for a wet wedding. "Sposa bagnata, sposa fortunate". Which basically means a wet bride is a lucky bride :)