Author Topic: Keeping Your Sales Active....  (Read 3441 times)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
Keeping Your Sales Active....
« on: June 02, 2016, 10:17:19 PM »
Here is our "Sale Board" for selling whatever you want...Horses, books, quilts (hint...hint....) ?  Things will stay up until they are sold, as once sold, the thread will wind up at the bottom for lack of activity. 

If you have something for sale, you'll have to update it to keep it at the top of the board if it hasn't sold yet.

Hope we have some fun here!  As an example, we have several new people here that might benefit from books that would be helpful.  Perhaps you are willing to share, if you're not using them. 

Have fun, and I know I'll be checking this out!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline clara cain

Re: Keeping Your Sales Active....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:49:29 PM »
FOR SALE
REGISTERED, TRAINED, PUREBRED BAY 2007 BAY ARABIAN GELDING
Many "A" show championships and reserves.  2012 AHAF Jr Sport Horse Under Saddle Grand Champion, photo in Arabian Horse World Magazine.

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:43:47 AM »
Oh, he's beautiful, Clara!

If I had more time, since taking care of my mom with Alzheimers takes a great deal of my "spare" time after work and weekends, I would really consider him.  I'd love to have a riding horse again, and love Arabians -- having raised them decades ago.  He's really handsome!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline clara cain

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 04:30:24 PM »
Thank u diane.  I have not gotten but two inquiries sine Nov.  from onlinearabianssales and horseclicks where I have my ads

Offline Ryan

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 11:58:17 PM »
I cant believe you havent had more inquiries , he is lovely , do you ride him ?

Offline clara cain

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »
Most people do not have an appreciation for Arabians, even tho I think they are the smartest horse. No I never ever rode him, he is mainly English , I don't even have a western saddle for him.  I always paid someone to train, ride, and show him.  He has many A rated Arabian championships and reserves.  My riding horse was put down last year at 26.  She was Egyptian Arabian.  I have a beautiful foundation quarter horse that had been starved.  I bought her and now she looks great.  I have not been on her in 3 years since my rods and screws in my back and my right hip replacement.  Photo of my Penny at a show, my rider , and me  when I was so crippled I could hardly walk in 2014.

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 10:32:54 PM »
Most people do not have an appreciation for Arabians, even tho I think they are the smartest horse.

Many don't have an appreciate for Arabians, and they are so very smart (which might be why some can't appreciate them, no sitting on your laurels when an Arabian is around).  Mine was the sweetest ever, not purebred, but darn close.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Ryan

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
She is lovely :)

Whilst Ive never owned an Arabian , A close friend of mine did and I had the pleasure of riding him a few times. He had such a wonderful personality and such a Big heart and he could go all day.

Do you have plans to get back on a horse? Ive been out of the saddle going on 2 years. Im hoping to be given the "All clear" by the Drs soon  ;pray

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 07:24:07 PM »
Praying you get that "ALL CLEAR" soon, Ryan.  I know it's been a long time coming!

Offline clara cain

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 11:37:45 PM »
I don't know.  It is a long way to fall.  That is why I got my driving mini

Offline Ryan

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 01:31:32 AM »
Thanks Diane :)

Very true , It is a long way to fall..