Author Topic: Roaning - color changes (!!Holly!!)  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Lnight89

Re: Roaning - color changes (!!Holly!!)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 07:47:34 AM »
It definitely is cool! I've been a bunch of yard work here too. Painting decks, restaining all the barns, moving all our straw and hay out of the lean too up in the loft to add an addition off the back. I'm exhausted and it's only been 3 days of it so far haha

Offline paintponylvr

• LP Painted Ponys
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 11:43:25 AM »
Updated pics!

Paula Hoffman
LP Painted Ponys
Cameron, NC

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 06:56:56 PM »
Aaaawwwwwww   ^-^
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline paintponylvr

• LP Painted Ponys
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 02:45:53 PM »
It's been a little over a month since I last posted pics, so I got some.  Was going to do it on Friday - when she got her first spray off with a hose, but I had left my phone charging in the house and the camera next to my laptop and I knew that as tired as I was if I went back up to get it I wouldn't be back out to the pasture.  I was too tuckered - both Blitzen and Toro had been a handful (and then some) while doing hooves with the farrier and the heat index hit 112* according to my hubby - while I and the granddaughters were out there for 5 hours.  We were sunburned as well as "sun sapped"...   

BUT got some today.  Back in the house and here they are.  A couple aren't that great, but a couple are really nice!  I expected her to be a bit lighter than she actually is....  Got her mane laying down on the right when we washed her, but all my rubber bands were too old/dry rotted so can't braid it down till I pick up some bands.

Paula Hoffman
LP Painted Ponys
Cameron, NC

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 05:11:10 PM »
Oh she's looking fabulous!  Still looks like she stepped in black paint.  So unique!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'