Message Boards > General Discussion

What say you???

(1/2) > >>

dcwolcott:
Just wondering if we should start a "sale" board for selling "whatever" you want.  Horses, books, quilts (hint...hint....) ?  Things will stay up until they are sold, as once sold, the thread will wind up at the bottom.  If you have something for sale, you'll have to go and update it to keep things at the top.

So, what do you all think??

~~Diane

Rocklone:
Well i for one want one of those quilts, soooo!!!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Rocklone on June 01, 2016, 08:45:03 PM ---Well i for one want one of those quilts, soooo!!!

--- End quote ---

;D   :o 

Shipping would probably be scary to you, but if you want to pay it, I can probably ship it.  And, there is always PM if Diane doesn't want to deal with a sale forum.   I can also make smaller things that might ship easier: those little mug rugs, I've made little table runners that don't have filler, pillowcases and of course the quilts (rarely anything bigger than lap size, just take too long and too hard to quilt on my machine).

Rocklone:
Yeah shipping is always the issue, the sale of things would probaly be irritating. But how about maybe a "sale" thread ?

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Rocklone on June 01, 2016, 08:58:17 PM ---Yeah shipping is always the issue, the sale of things would probaly be irritating. But how about maybe a "sale" thread ?

--- End quote ---

That would be one way to test the waters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version