Author Topic: Texas  (Read 15718 times)

Offline Carly Rae

Re: Texas
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2016, 05:42:42 AM »
Haha!  ;D She has so many nicknames because of her shedding face, my Nan thinks she looks so odd lol. We call her things like "Bandit" and "Raccoon".  :))

Thank you, I think I might not breed Snickas for a while, because I already have 5 horses, maybe one on the way, there would be no point really to breed Snickas again too soon because I will just have to end up selling some which is always a battle for me, I get so close to them then I have to part with them. And I dont show or anything, they are just my mini buddies, When I get a job I want to get lessons with either riding or someone teaching me to train my horses. I counted up the other day that since 2008 I have had 17 horses.  :)

Thank you, I have had loads of help from everyone over the past year on the forum  :)

Willow, Kevin, Piper, Specter, Spider & Dashaspring

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2016, 05:50:05 AM »
I have more photos again! Its so hard to get photos of her cause she just wont stop eating! She went running around crazy and by the time I ran in and got my camera and got back down she was settling down again  :( Oh well.

I feel as though Mumma Nick needs to be on here. She is still my big fatty bum  ::)

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2016, 06:05:00 AM »
Here is miss Texas, The photos are pretty grainy though.

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »
Awwww
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Renée

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2016, 03:14:42 AM »
gorgeous!

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
Omg he's too cute !

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2016, 05:58:57 PM »
Thank you!!  ;D

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2016, 06:13:19 PM »
I just want to quickly share these photos of Texas and my dog Lacey. When you scratch Texas she nibbles on Lacey, and she LOVES it  :)) And they literally chase each other around the yard, although now Texas is bigger than Lacey so she has to watch out haha. Like you can see in the collage of them both, the first small photo at the top Lacey looks a little scared when Texas randomly bursts out with energy haha.

Sorry I keep flooding you all with so many photos! I'll try posting less after these!

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2016, 08:46:31 PM »
You don't have to stop posting pictures!  We love pictures, and you're quite the photographer!!  Feel free to flood us!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2016, 03:46:22 AM »
Keep posting, I'm enjoying them, you are quite the photographer.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2016, 07:51:07 AM »
Oh okay, I just wasn't too sure if I was going overboard with photos. In that case, Yesterday I took 495 photos and today I took 390.  :-[ No exaggeration there either.

Taking photos is like a drug.. or coffee cause I can relate to that. Its addicting.

Lacey got more nibbles from Texas and I just love her expression in the photo  ;D

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2016, 07:57:47 AM »
And Texas finds she loves Kevin  ^-^

Just wanted to add this one of Kevin.

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »
Okay, 885 photos in 2 days seems a bit extreme!  LOL   What do you do with all the photos?

I know I said flood us, but I appreciate that you share a few favorites with us as you've been doing, and I love your comments.  But, certainly, we couldn't accommodate 885 photos!  LOL  We'd all go a bit crazy!!   :o

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2016, 03:23:26 PM »
I love seeing your photos I get lots of ideas :)

Offline Carly Rae

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2016, 08:53:56 PM »
Haha! Uploading 885 photos would drive me insane!
I take all the photos off the SD card, put them in a folder and upload them all onto my editing software and then out of those 885 photos I am actually keeping 75 photos. I normally just leave the unedited ones in the folder, but after a while I take a deep breath and delete them  :P

I have a USB that holds all my favorite horse photos, and Lacey has a folder too. Every horse has a folder of their own, and I have a folder for my previous horses, with sub-folders in that folder for every individual horse. Every photo has the date it was taken (that took some time searching back for the dates) Now whenever I take bulk photos of the horses, I edit them and bulk rename the file name to the date. I do this because I lose tons of photos with devices crashing. When my old phone crashed I lost 3000 photos.
So far it only had 600 photos on it. :)

Thanks Rocklone!  ;D