Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Texas

<< < (2/30) > >>

Hickory Springs:
Congratulations on your new foal!  I have a black filly too named Snow Angel. I am attaching a pic of her to show you how much your foal looks like mine!  :)

dcwolcott:

--- Quote from: Carly Rae on May 31, 2016, 06:59:48 AM ---Thank you! Tell me about it! Feels like she was only born yesterday lol. Shes such a cutie though, very cheeky  :D

Thanks Rocklone  ;D  Love this forum Diane!

--- End quote ---

I'm so glad you are here Carly.  And thank you for your kind words about the forum.  We wanted a place that we could just chat away and enjoy watching these little ones grow up!!  And everyone is very friendly here, as you'll find out! 

Ryan:
Cant believe she is a month old already Carly. Shes is adorable and you really are quite talented behind that camera of yours :)

Chanda:
So cute.

Carly Rae:
Hickory Springs, Wow! I literally thought that was Texas! Our foals are twinning haha, shes gorgeous and I love her name!  ;D

Thanks Diane  :) Feels like such a positive environment here, its great!

I agree, Ryan! Thank you heaps! I have actually been using my mums Sony A7S, crazy expensive camera, the photos turn out so much better and I can use the manual exposure on that one whereas on my Canon it is complicated. It also saves me hours of photo editing lol.

Thank you Chanda!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version