Message Boards > Welcome - COME JOIN US!

Phone forum

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on May 30, 2016, 08:46:03 PM ---WOW!  Thank goodness someone is technically sound.  Sometimes I do well, but mostly I have to be shown the first time, then I can generally catch on!

I was much better in the DOS days, and could program.  Now, I just enjoy the people that can, and count myself as a "can not" !

I might try it though!

--- End quote ---

I learned a bit of DOS in college, but when everything became preprogramed and push button, I pretty much forgot it.

dcwolcott:
Me too.  I used to run a 60 computer network in DOS, at 3 different locations, and managed quite well.  Of course, that's when we all thought that a 40 meg drive would hold us for years!!  Funny how things change so much!

Now, without Marty's help I'd be in the dark!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on May 30, 2016, 09:58:44 PM ---Me too.  I used to run a 60 computer network in DOS, at 3 different locations, and managed quite well.  Of course, that's when we all thought that a 40 meg drive would hold us for years!!  Funny how things change so much!

Now, without Marty's help I'd be in the dark!

--- End quote ---

Yep, I often need help from someone more versed in computers, but by the same token, there have been times I've known more than someone and been able to help (just not very often).

Rocklone:
unfortunately due to the modify profile being a popup layer you can't access it on your phone :(

Rocklone:
ooh i have been able to change it on the computer though and yes it looks MUCH better on my phone. Ill just get used to it on the computer now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version