Author Topic: I was asked to post my fillies so here are a few of them for now!  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Hickory Springs

• We love raising Pure Falabellas at Hickory Springs
    • hickoryspringsfalabellas.com
The black appaloosa is a pure Falabella and her name is Hickory Springs Snow Angel, born during a horrible snow storm in April! Parents are Pure Falabella Bellalisa and sire is Sreenan's Hot Shot.
The next filly born was Hickory Springs Mountain Rose Tansy. She is the beautiful Bay Dun Appaloosa filly.
Her dam is Pepper our black appaloosa mare and sire is our chestnut fewspot stallion, Spotted Dreams Beau of Mine. 
Next came along our lovely girl, Hickory Springs Smooth Brooklyn Jazz. She is a lovely silver with lots of chrome. She is a keeper for us as I just love her elegant looks!
Our tiniest girl is another pure Falabella sired by AF Revenge, a tiny stud who is full of himself and dam is Sreenan's Sunset Glory, a grand daughter of Chianti!  Little Raspberry Beret (honoring Prince) is the tiniest filly yet to be born on our farm. Just standing at 15" tall with a 5" canon bone, she is sweet, petite and Raspberry Red!
Another Silver Dapple is our sweet girl, Hickory Springs Sweet Siobhan. Her dam is also a Silver Dapple named Sweetie and sire is our Pure Falabella stallion Ferrari. This Silver Dapple is a pintaloosa and we love her feisty attitude.
The last one for now is little JJ owned by a wonderful family in Texas. She was born on their farm but her dam was owned by us and we bred the dam, Cheadora (pure Falabella) to AF Revenge making wee JJ another pure Falabella filly. Six foals...six fillies...banner year for us so far. Hoping for more healthy, beautiful foals this season. Thanks for looking!

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
They are all so beautiful Deb!  A stellar group so far!! 
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Hickory Springs

• We love raising Pure Falabellas at Hickory Springs
    • hickoryspringsfalabellas.com
Thanks Diane and Holly!  I love each one of them! All are sweet natured and thriving!!!
Deb

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
 :)
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
They are all so lovely, but I think my fav might be the blaze faced one
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Renée

wow, what a year, they are all gorgeous. Super Congratulations!

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
Just want to jump in and SQUEEEEEEZE them all!
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline paintponylvr

• LP Painted Ponys
WOW, love, LOVE - Brooke!!  and Siobhan.  Kind of a "given" being as I really adore the silvers.

JJ is something else as well.  Such a "glisten-y" black coloring on her foal coat and such a sweet face.

How big are these little girls?  I'm trying to fathom how much smaller than  mine they are.
Paula Hoffman
LP Painted Ponys
Cameron, NC

Offline Kmh

Re: I was asked to post my fillies so here are a few of them for now!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »
Congratulations they areball beautiful!
Brooke 😍