Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Spotty: Tana's New Colt!!

<< < (29/39) > >>

dcwolcott:
Yes, I was surprised to read this, since you said before he was a bit of a wild child!!  But them. maybe he figured out you were just there to help him.

Ryan:
Glad to hear he was ok and well done spotty , your growing up :)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on December 06, 2017, 03:39:11 PM ---Yes, I was surprised to read this, since you said before he was a bit of a wild child!!  But them. maybe he figured out you were just there to help him.

--- End quote ---
It was breakfast time, so I did get Monte and Manny in their breakfast room, which only left Dakota to be in the way, and he's pretty calm, so not likely to rile him up.  Then, I just had to halter him, I did have to make him walk about 3 steps with the bucket on his leg, so I could tie him to a post, as he didn't want me to go around his head to get to the side with the bucket.

Chanda:
Next time you see Spotty, he'll be a gelding, he's on the schedule for two weeks from yesterday; vet is coming to test bulls, so he'll be gelded while she is here.  Hopefully, this will be early enough to avoid too much spring shenanigans.   We might still have snow on the ground, but hopefully there will be enough clear ground that I can walk him if necessary; perhaps their pasture will be out from under a 3' drift.

Ryan:
Hope all goes well for spotty :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version