Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Spotty: Tana's New Colt!!

<< < (28/39) > >>

Silver City Heritage Farm:
Hearts, painted white ear tips, characteristics......he sure is a nice example of an appaloosa with a spotted blanket.

Have any of your prospects turned out to be good ones as future owners of Spotty? 

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Silver City Heritage Farm on September 17, 2017, 08:19:25 PM ---Hearts, painted white ear tips, characteristics......he sure is a nice example of an appaloosa with a spotted blanket.

Have any of your prospects turned out to be good ones as future owners of Spotty?

--- End quote ---

Nothing panned out.  A couple gave me bad feelings, a couple were looking for a first mini for a kid (not a yearling colt, at least not this one, he's pretty randy), a couple didn't have a clue and the best prospect can't until spring.   Like the rest he'll probably stay, we'll just geld him in the spring.
I love his white ear tips, one is still very noticeable, the other not so much now.

Chanda:
Well, that was interesting...
I went out to feed the geldings, Spotty is with the geldings and I heard a clanging noise while walking over to the gelding barn, can't see anything, as there is hay stacked in the way.  Get over there and Spotty has the hang on the fence feeder around his fetlock, he had stepped through the loop at the top.  Normally, they are all tied to the fence, but after while the twine gives out and I have to tie them up again, didn't get it done quick enough this time.   I caught him, tied him to the fence and he calmly let me pull the feeder off his leg.
No harm, no foul.

dcwolcott:
Wonderful!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on December 06, 2017, 02:35:38 PM ---Wonderful!

--- End quote ---

I can't believe how good he was, as he's definitely my wild child.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version