Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

Belle 2021

(1/12) > >>

elizabeth.conder:
I thought I was long done foaling this year. But apparently I was wrong. My little black mare evidently snuck a date with my stallion sometime last year. I was wondering cause I was going to breed her for a foal next year and she wouldn?t come into season earlier this year. Fast forward to now and I have officially felt foal movement. I?m pretty confident I know when she?s due based off her last observed heat cycle and that I am just now feeling foal movement. I last observed her in heat December 15. Makes her due October/November roughly. So yay for a winter foal lol?.
This will be the same cross from 2020 when I got a tiny black colt. Sire is my stallion who is silver bay tobiano.

Other exciting news?I had been looking around for a nice outside stallion to breed Rhythem to. I found a couple nice ones but most were unproven and I really wanted one proven showing and producing. So I contacted Janet King just to see if she would consider it although she doesn?t normally stand her stallions to outside mares. But she made an exception for Rhythem. So she?s officially going to see Billy Idol early next year! Color does not matter at all to me but I won?t say no to it haha. That will be a guaranteed palomino foal.   

dcwolcott:
How exciting for all of us!!!  And such exciting news for an upcoming breeding to Billy Idol.  Can't wait to see that cross!!  You've given us some exciting news of great times to come!!  Congrats.

Can't wait to see your lititle girl on camera!

Chanda:
Can't wait to see what you get.

dcwolcott:
Can you post a picture of mom and dad please.  I know it's too early for the camera, but would love to see them both!

elizabeth.conder:
Sure, I don?t have a recent good picture of Belle. But I?ll see what I?ve got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version