Author Topic: Need help  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Lnight89

Re: Need help
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 05:40:35 PM »
I'm not sure if I added the pictures right haha

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 05:41:48 PM »
There better! The first is last week the second is today! Torlaly dropped and sides are a ton flatter !

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 05:48:19 PM »
Horses are awful ungrateful beasts. Glad your mare is better!

That belly looks a lllllllllllot flatter. Mega foal watch for you now over the next 24hrs+

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 05:49:32 PM »
Glad she is feeling better!
She does look quite a bit slimmer, can you post side view pics at her level for us?
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 06:12:07 PM »
The first are last week the seconds are today. She's probably just tricking me because she wants me on my toes for months :s but I'm always on watch now started watching extra close a few weeks ago

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 06:16:07 PM »
Can you take a picture down at her level, standing behind her looking toward her head. That will show us how baby is riding -- whether wide or getting lined up.

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »
Can you take a picture down at her level, standing behind her looking toward her head. That will show us how baby is riding -- whether wide or getting lined up.

I think the first two I added a few comments up are like thay? If not tell me !

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2016, 06:19:52 PM »
No, stand behind her looking at her bum, and take the picture shooting forward towards her face.  So the "center" of the picture, we should be seeing her tail!  LOL
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2016, 06:24:12 PM »
Like these two?  I thought I already posted them sorry lol. First one is last week other today..

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2016, 06:27:43 PM »
By the way I love your signature saying that everyone is fighting some type of battle! My middle daughter had a heart transplant and ever since then that is how I feel! Because I never know when meeting someone if they are going through something awful like I did so you never know and always have to be friendly! Love it!

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 06:38:29 AM »
How's her udder looking?
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 07:05:05 AM »
By the way I love your signature saying that everyone is fighting some type of battle! My middle daughter had a heart transplant and ever since then that is how I feel! Because I never know when meeting someone if they are going through something awful like I did so you never know and always have to be friendly! Love it!

Yes, I totally agree. We can never really know what people are going through, and kindness is a simple gift we all can give each other.

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 12:11:00 PM »
How's her udder looking?

Still small and empty ! She keeps looking at me like "Omg stop fussing over me what are you doing " I swear she's even rolling her eyes at me lol

Offline Renée

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 04:00:41 AM »
Hi, it looks like baby was getting in to position and it was making her uncomfortable.
I know just how you feel, I am a vet tech too and worked with big expensive show jumpers for most of my adult life but when it came to my minis I was a nervous wreck lol They really get to your heart so much more than their bigger cousins.
We are here to hold your hand though  ;D

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 06:42:23 AM »
Hi, it looks like baby was getting in to position and it was making her uncomfortable.
I know just how you feel, I am a vet tech too and worked with big expensive show jumpers for most of my adult life but when it came to my minis I was a nervous wreck lol They really get to your heart so much more than their bigger cousins.
We are here to hold your hand though  ;D

That's exactly it! I've only had these two minis since the beginning of April but I'm so attached to them already! They just exude so much love and cuteness haha