Message Boards > General Discussion

Need help

<< < (6/6)

Holly:
How's her udder looking?

dcwolcott:

--- Quote from: Lnight89 on May 14, 2016, 06:27:43 PM ---By the way I love your signature saying that everyone is fighting some type of battle! My middle daughter had a heart transplant and ever since then that is how I feel! Because I never know when meeting someone if they are going through something awful like I did so you never know and always have to be friendly! Love it!

--- End quote ---

Yes, I totally agree. We can never really know what people are going through, and kindness is a simple gift we all can give each other.

Lnight89:

--- Quote from: Holly on May 15, 2016, 06:38:29 AM ---How's her udder looking?

--- End quote ---

Still small and empty ! She keeps looking at me like "Omg stop fussing over me what are you doing " I swear she's even rolling her eyes at me lol

Renée:
Hi, it looks like baby was getting in to position and it was making her uncomfortable.
I know just how you feel, I am a vet tech too and worked with big expensive show jumpers for most of my adult life but when it came to my minis I was a nervous wreck lol They really get to your heart so much more than their bigger cousins.
We are here to hold your hand though  ;D

Lnight89:

--- Quote from: Renée on May 17, 2016, 04:00:41 AM ---Hi, it looks like baby was getting in to position and it was making her uncomfortable.
I know just how you feel, I am a vet tech too and worked with big expensive show jumpers for most of my adult life but when it came to my minis I was a nervous wreck lol They really get to your heart so much more than their bigger cousins.
We are here to hold your hand though  ;D

--- End quote ---

That's exactly it! I've only had these two minis since the beginning of April but I'm so attached to them already! They just exude so much love and cuteness haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version