Message Boards > Sale Board

2021 - projects and completed items available

(1/8) > >>

Chanda:
The 2020 available items are still available in that thread.

I've finished a few items in 2021 and have a few started or about finished.

I thought I had a finished picture of the giraffe piece.

Chanda:
The little one is just a little placemat, I just used up the last piece of the cute print, there is no batt in it.

5 fall placemats

Can't remember if the fall table topper made the 2020 thread.

As usual, unless otherwise stated, they are all available.

dcwolcott:
ALL very pretty.  (I also like the blue quilt on the bed below the examples...LOL)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on March 09, 2021, 08:35:36 AM ---ALL very pretty.  (I also like the blue quilt on the bed below the examples...LOL)

--- End quote ---
That one is mine, mistakes and all; I tried quilt as you go.  This was my practice before I used the technique on your big quilt to sew the three sections together; the sashing on yours is much better and has cleaner lines (you probably didn't even notice).  [The back side of mine, the sashing is a wonky mess.]   I used just about all the blue fabrics I had in my stash plus a few new pieces, so there is no blue in my stash.

dcwolcott:
It is absolutely lovely -- wonky or not -- as all your quilts are.  Anyone who hasn't purchased at least one of your offerings is missing out on something VERY special!!  I love each and every piece I've purchased, as do my family members who have been lucky enough to be at the receiving end of my purchases!!   :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version