Message Boards > Sale Board

Pillow cases and basic tablerunners....

(1/2) > >>

Chanda:
Anyone interested in pillowcases or basic tablerunners?
I'm thinking I might make some up for  Christmas gift offerings, and they'd be available for sale.  Tablerunner is not quilted, and would be $15-20 depending on the fabrics (I have nice selection of Christmas fabric if someone wants to go that way).  The pillowcases are $15-20/pair depending on the fabric.

I have examples of each in pictures, but all the pieces in these pictures are already gifted or sold, so I'd be making all new for you.  [Pansy tablerunner first, then two pics of pillowcases.]

dcwolcott:
Well, I don't need any this year, but I can attest these are so well done and quite beautiful!  Especially in the Christmas materials.  They make GREAT GIFTS!!

Chanda:
Thank you, Diane.

Chanda:
I have a nice selection of horse print fabrics, if someone wants horse theme pillowcases or tablerunners.

Chanda:
I also have some dog and cat fabrics, floral fabrics, cutesy farm animal fabric, and other assorted prints and solids/blenders in various colors.
Have a large patriotic assortment right now.  Wouldn't be too hard to whip up some patriotic table toppers or pillowcases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version