Message Boards > General Discussion

Denver Broncos?...

(1/4) > >>

Chanda:
Anyone here Denver Broncos fans?

My nephew is, and I'm making him a quilt for graduation, so I'll have some Denver Broncos colors left that I could make another small something out of. 
Just thought I'd put it out there, just in case someone might be interested, not sure how much fabric I'll have left, at most maybe a small throw quilt, but won't know til nephew's quilt is complete or near complete.

So far, I just have the Broncos logo fabric ordered and here, just ordered a few yards from JoAnn's since I don't want/need a bolt of it.  I have coordinating fabrics on order from my wholesaler.

Chanda:
Pic of the fabrics, now that my coordinates have arrived.  Not sure how or why, but the orange looks better in person than the pic.  [I won't be using much of the orange blender, as I plan to use lots of the orange Broncos fabric.]

dcwolcott:
That's going to be a beautiful quilt!!!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on September 25, 2019, 12:38:41 PM ---That's going to be a beautiful quilt!!!

--- End quote ---

Thank you.
Haven't come up with a pattern yet, but going to be something to show off the orange print, then the blue print will likely be the backing; but I haven't fully decided yet.

Chanda:
Found a free quilt design website, so put to "paper" what was in my head, now to decide which I prefer.  Not sure I have a preference yet, may need to "play" with the patterns some more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version