Message Boards > Sale Board

Available Quilts 2020

(1/12) > >>

Chanda:
Starting a new thread for this year, left previous years up (I think a couple may still be available from last year, look in that thread to confirm).

More details when I get new pictures, hopefully soon, but horse quilt available, red/white holiday quilt (snowflake print fabric on front and back, so probably Christmas season), purple and white quilt available (finishing up today), and batik abstract horse print quilt (available after I finish it, and after June 3, 2019).    Each will probably be in the $125 range (plus shipping), but need to check sizes and verify pricing, soon I hope.  You can always ask for details, if something peaks your interest before I have all the details up.

Chanda:
Come on, you guys know you want one.   And, I just paid for new glasses today, so I'm cash poor...  Won't you  help me out?  And, add a pretty quilt to your home while you are at it.   ;)

dcwolcott:
I can attest you will NOT be disappointed.  These are fabulous!

Chanda:
All available.  If interested let me know, and I can get better pics and info for any or all of them.
I had quilt guild meeting last night, and the purple quilt and project quilt were both hits.
Don't forget to check the 2018 thread, some of those are still available.

Chanda:
I don't beg well, but ah, come on, you know you need one; and I need to pay for hay soon and the equine dentist is coming out very soon (don't have an exact date, but it'll be in the next week or so, or is supposed to be).   My money went poof this spring, so I could really stand to sell a couple quilts and fill the coffers, even if only temporarily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version