Message Boards > Welcome - COME JOIN US!

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MARE-TERNITY WARD !!! (MARE & FOALING FORUM)

<< < (9/9)

dcwolcott:
It's amazing what some personal attention can do with a horse.  Remember, she's just one of many where she is now, and really doesn't get much personal attention.  I would expect with good love and care, and a few treats, she'll be in your pocket.  Her breeder is a very caring person and always gave her horses great personal attention.  I would expect, she just needs to feel that security again to become the loving horse I'm sure she once was.

Ryan:
If she is with that many other horses , I reckon she will be glad to get out of that place. Not saying anything bad towards Large breeders, as most do amazing jobs. Some large breeders  on the other hand get way in over their heads and before you know it, care and individual attention has gone right out the window.

Hope you decide to give her a home. :)

Johannas:
Thank you all. Im trying to work it out. Hopefully both mini's will be Florida bound around Christmas. If the mare works out Im certainly going to need advice. It would just be devastating to lose her little foal. I was told that she's only had two foals with this breeder, one living one stillborn. But, this is a different sire. He's a tiny, few spot and just adorable.  Crossing my fingers...

HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
                                           MAY YOU DAY BE FILLED WITH FAMILY AND WISHBONES! 🦃🦃🦃🦃

Ryan:
cant wait to see Pictures when they arrive :)

Happy thanksgiving to you from Australia :)

dcwolcott:
We're here to help you when this mare comes home to Florida.  We'll work to get any baby safely on the ground, and you'll find nothing but friends here with great advice!  So excited for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version