Message Boards > Welcome - COME JOIN US!

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MARE-TERNITY WARD !!! (MARE & FOALING FORUM)

(1/9) > >>

dcwolcott:
WECOME TO OUR NEW MARE-TERNITY WARD !!  We love to chat about all kinds of things while we wait for these special little ones to come to the ground safely, and sometimes we get a little crazy while we're waiting!

Here are the rules for the forum:

NO UNPLEASANT ATTITUDES OR COMMENTS.....

That's it! 

We welcome you to chat with us while we wait.  We don't care if you have miniature horses, large horses or even donkeys.  And please feel free to share your other animals with us.  We're happy to see pictures of dogs, cats, cows, ducks...you have it....we'd love to see it -- especially the babies!

Do you have a craft hobby, or do something special with your spare time?  Please feel free to share that with us, too.  Add it right to your foaling thread if you'd like.  Waiting 11+ months for a mare to foal is a long wait, and we just want to chat through the waiting period.

Breeding question?  Ask it here, too!

We are all friends here, and we hope each of you will share your experiences with others here who are looking for help.  Everyone has something they can share, some special experience that may save a little one.  We learn from each other.  We do not have a "resident vet" here, so the help you get is from other breeders with different levels of experiences.  As always -- when in doubt, call your vet.  We are only here to help share what we have experienced, and we hope to help each other.

Post as much as you'd like.  We will not remove your posts -- unless you are unkind to a poster -- and we will love to get to know you as we wait. 

Again, WELCOME TO THE NEW MARE-TERNITY WARD !!

~~Diane Wolcott, Castle Rock Miniatures

Chanda:
Hi, Diane.
I made it, it'll take just a bit to get used to the new format, but I think we'll have fun here.

Holly:
Hi yall!
Thank you Diane for creating a place where I can share my biggies and shorties :)
I am thrilled to be part of this forum!

dcwolcott:
And we are all thrilled to have you here, so we can watch Grace and all your horses!!  Welcome again!

Holly:
So happy to see all the family coming over :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version