Author Topic: Boo :(  (Read 533 times)

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
Boo :(
« on: March 24, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »
I have had word from banners owner that he is going to be for sale soon..i was given the heads up in the hope i would buy him but i am just not in the position to at the moment. Im sad cause it means he is not likely going to make it up here this year to recover Darci (the outside mare who had a phantom rather than a foal!) or charm. Im also sad cause he is such a nice little type of horse, and he deserves the best home ever...

Anyone want to buy him  ;pray

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
Re: Boo :(
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 04:03:37 PM »
Well darn.  That's not the best news is it?  Do you suppose the new owners would be willing to accept a breed back clause in their sales contract?  What about him being for sale, and you show him to prospective buyers? Or, if worse comes to worst, you could meet him at a show and breed behind the barn.😮😮. We did that a couple of times when I was showing Arabians and dogs. 😱💖💖
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 07:31:55 PM »
She has said that if anyone close enough for me to get to/be a half way house for wants him, then we will do that..and it will be a sale condition, but there is such a small market here, its highly unlikely. ill see how it all pans out, he could take a long time to sell cause hes not the "fashion" at the moment being more QH type/welsh/british style and at 11, not many will want to breed much when they all have new more refined arabian and sheltand stallions about so he may just not sell at all...but then he may sell to someoen who doesnt care about minis so much and just wants a nice little stallion....or someone who wants to refine a rougher herd/add some compaction to a too refined herd....so many possibilities.

I just wish i had more land! Even gelded he would be stalliony, but less so and hes a good boy when not "performing" and hes a great horse to drive...gah i need a lottery win lol

I just hope that if he does sell, they worship him like he is used to.

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 12:35:17 AM »
Well I'm praying something special works out for you and Banner!  Don't know what that is right now, but HE does!   ;pray ;pray ;pray
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Ryan

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 06:37:04 PM »
Hope something works out for you , maybe get the owners to mention to interested parties you would like to put your girls to him again .

Hopefully he doesn't sell too quickly and you are able to cover the girls this year .

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 07:25:02 AM »
Awwe! Hopefully  it works out in your favor!
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com