Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

LP Painted Ponys - 2016

<< < (2/8) > >>

paintponylvr:
Magic's pics -

Between 35-40 rides here w/ Skye.  We'd picked her up over Valentine's Day Weekend down in Florida.  Boy could this little girl BUCK.  She got air time above my head!  The first few times Skye actually got on her, I held her and jerked her off if it looked like a wreck.  We all calmed down, then up again...  Later, when Sierra rode her and her little legs were high on her sides and "tickled her" - Sierra hit the ground two miles from our pasture and Magic took off.  Circled the tobacco barn where our gear was stored just outside of our leased pasture and with her nose in the air, tail over her back - dashed all the way back to Sierra (walking by then) and let her get back on...  That DID end up being the first AND last time Sierra rode her though,  ;D .  Magic is the only pony to have thrown Sierra (our pony jock w/ the velcro butt).

Yes, Magic is in foal to AJ for their first foal together (Pixie was a blk tobiano that sold as a yearling into a NH barn that did lots of kid lessons & community activities).

AJ & Magic were laid to rest - together - in June 2012 at the ages of 20 years.

So, this Toro/Kechi foal has a lot of history to live up to in our family.  I'm actually looking forward to seeing what we get.

dcwolcott:
I just love all these pictures and appreciate you giving us their stories!

So Koko and Kochi are the upcoming girls, right?  And I believe you have given the 'order' for babies with lots of white this time? Your new little one is just beautiful, and can't wait to watch her grow!!!

paintponylvr:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on May 08, 2016, 07:00:33 AM ---I just love all these pictures and appreciate you giving us their stories!  THANK YOU!

So Koko and Kochi are the upcoming girls, right?  YES And I believe you have given the 'order' for babies with lots of white this time? YES Your new little one is just beautiful, and can't wait to watch her grow!!!  THANKS AGAIN!!

--- End quote ---

Holly:
Love me the ponies :)

New Filly is precious!!
Looking forward to seeing more!!

Ryan:
Congratulations Paula your new filly is amazing , what beautiful markings :)

Fingers crossed for Koko  ;pray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version