Message Boards > General Discussion

NMHR: Drat and double drat...

<< < (2/3) > >>

dcwolcott:
Mourning a loss is a necessary thing to keep us balanced and healthy.  I'm sorry for your loss, but give yourself a little time to mourn the loss of the special little one!   ;pray

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on January 13, 2018, 12:40:30 PM ---Mourning a loss is a necessary thing to keep us balanced and healthy.  I'm sorry for your loss, but give yourself a little time to mourn the loss of the special little one!   ;pray

--- End quote ---
Thank you.
His little "sister" is still at the barn.  No idea if they are closely related or not, but one of the barn kitties had a little girl kitten marked just like him this summer.  She's a pest, but doesn't really like to be held, just under foot all the time.

Holly:
So sorry Chanda.its hard to loose a pet.

Silver City Heritage Farm:
Oh Chanda, I'm so sorry to read this. 😢😢I truly do understand.

It's even more hurtful, since you have to delay the burial. I can't imagine how much more it must hurt to have to wait and do two.

I have no other words, other than to note how content he looked, draped there over your shoulder. He was happy.

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Silver City Heritage Farm on January 14, 2018, 12:43:33 PM ---Oh Chanda, I'm so sorry to read this. 😢😢I truly do understand.

It's even more hurtful, since you have to delay the burial. I can't imagine how much more it must hurt to have to wait and do two.

I have no other words, other than to note how content he looked, draped there over your shoulder. He was happy.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  It's not like we don't have an over abundance of barn cats, but it's always the favorites that get injured or pass on early.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version