Message Boards > General Discussion

Bye 2017, wish the dog had bit ya AND the door hit ya!

(1/5) > >>

Silver City Heritage Farm:
Well, 2017 was very difficult in many ways. I'm starting this thread to vent. I'll update in a bit, but feel free to start without me. 😅😅

Chanda:
Other than the drought and Shayne's dog breaking his leg, 2017 wasn't horrible; but 2018 might follow suit, if we don't get more moisture soon.  I don't like the extra expensive of extra supplemental feeding when dealing with drought aftermath (crap hay is all that's available).

Ryan:
Happy new year All :)

2017 was ok for me , It wasn't brilliant but it wasn't at the other end of the scale either.

2018 I am hoping is going to be great, Julie I hope this is a better year for you, Chanda I hope you get some rain. I understand drought and the damage it does , not only to the land but also to the farmers.  I honestly cringe when i find out how much $$$$$$ we waste on Fire work displays at new years eve when many parts of our country are in sever drought. We constantly hear of cattle dying due to no feed and farmers taking their lives due to debt and lack of help from the government. So Chanda, I feel your pain, And without it flooding , I wish you as much rain as you need. :)

Heres to a gr8 2018 everyone , Good health and good times here at Castle Rock :)

Silver City Heritage Farm:
Well....isn't that the P-I-T-S.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I just spent the last 30 minutes writing up a very painful discourse on what happened to my dogs last year...............

AND MY STUPID FINGERS HIT SOME COMBINATION OF BUTTONS AND ERASED IT ALL.

Nevermind for now.....just never mind.

Ryan, if you still have what I told you about losing Penny and Guacho, could you post it for me? I'm going to go to the car wash now, and cry while I'm there.

Chanda:
I've done that, too.  And, always with a long, very long post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version