Message Boards > General Discussion

Plans for the festive season ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

dcwolcott:
Welcome! The more the merrier!!!

Rocklone:
Xmas day for me is usually wake up, coffee, presents, then i leave for the yard and go for a hack and sort out Jed, then home for dinner and drinks lol i might try to squeeze in a drive this year with Charm cause thats something ive been wanting to do for a while

Anna:
Ooooo I would love to jump on the plane and join you Diane, but I'm afraid the cheerful noise and general hub bub would be too much for me right now. In fact I'm opting for a quiet Christmas this year. After all the months of listening to builders hammering, banging. clanking and general noise, I'm looking for some peace - until they all return to continue/finish our barn conversion in the New Year. Daughter Cathy and g/son Kyrian will be with me Christmas Day evening and for Boxing Day, then I'm sending them off to join the rest of the family down in Sussex, leaving me to please myself with my time. Lots of wandering the fields with the dog and the cats (why do our cats think they are dogs and need to be walked every day?). chatting to the minis or just sitting on a log down in the woods, relaxing. Perfect!
By the way I hope Katy hasn't been sent anywhere too 'nasty' this time - when is she due back? 

Ryan:
Hayley your Christmas day sounds spot on to me :)

Anna , It sounds like the building plans are well on the way for you. Hopefully your winter weather doesn't play too much havoc and the builders are able to finish in the new year :)
Ive seen the pics of your wonderful fields and a walk on xmas day sounds pretty good to me :)

Rocklone:
I bought her a new harness 2 months ago and still have not used it. Whats wrong with me?! I bought it just for her. I think i just hate fluffy horses so much i cant even look at them in winter ahahhahahaha im genuinely considering clipping her just to drive, cause then i would HAVE to keep her in to stay warm, thus need to exercise her more. Cruel though :p ill stick to my xmas day thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version