Message Boards > General Discussion

ouch that smarts...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chanda:
Feeling much better.  Still need to see the chiropractor, but that's a different issue.  Didn't want to see the chiro til we were done with the big fencing project, so now that that's done, time to try to get into the chiro.  My MIL also goes to see him, so it'll probably be next week before we see about getting in, as she just had a dental today, so not up for chiro too.

dcwolcott:
Good to hear you're feeling better Chanda!!

Holly:
Yeouch! That does hurt. Hope it heals quickly!!

Ryan:
I once fell off a beer keg (whilst working). I was stacking some Beer on one of the top shelves and being that it was in a cool room , it was a tad slippery and down I went. Ankle swelled like a baseball.

Do you usually go to the Chiro ? I was seeing one till I hurt myself. I always felt better after seeing the chiro and always slept well after an adjustment .

Glad your on the mend :)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on October 03, 2017, 06:03:54 PM ---I once fell off a beer keg (whilst working). I was stacking some Beer on one of the top shelves and being that it was in a cool room , it was a tad slippery and down I went. Ankle swelled like a baseball.

Do you usually go to the Chiro ? I was seeing one till I hurt myself. I always felt better after seeing the chiro and always slept well after an adjustment .

Glad your on the mend :)

--- End quote ---
That sounds like a drinking story...

If I lived closer to town, I'd probably see the chiro more often, but as it's a 50 mile drive, I only get there once a month on average.  I usually feel better after, and do sleep very well that night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version