Author Topic: Is anyone else noticing a few weird things here with pages and posts ect??  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
I decided not to start another thread, but to revive this one.

I haven't been logging in much, just lurking......HOWEVER..............

If I log in using either the top or bottom log in options that already have open boxes for the name and password, this is the error I get:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.

If I click the log in option, so it opens to another page, everything's fine.  Also, on those rare occasions that it DOES let me log in, I'm someone else.  :P  Can't read their pm's or anything, it just says "Hello......*pick any name and insert here*.

I receive this same error when sending a pm that is more than 1 or 2 sentences long.  It's so frustrating, I copy my reply before sending.  That way, when I get the error, I can just paste it into the body of the reply and send it quickly.

That's all for now.  Otherwise, a big BIG thank you to Diane for hosting us, and Marty for keeping us running smoothly!!
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
I know Chanda had a few incidences a few days ago, which seemed to resolve, but thank you for keeping us updated on anything strange so we can look into it.  We truly appreciate it!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'