Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

Darci x banner still waiting!!!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Chanda:
My AQHA mare went almost a year to the day for her maiden pregnancy.  I bred her the first week of April, she foaled the last day of March (maybe it was the second from last day, I can't remember how many days March has, and I'm too lazy to flip the calendar on the wall).  And, she hardly showed.
First pic is March 2, second pic is March 30

Rocklone:
I think we are all just a bit flummoxed because she got a bag in early june, it then went away just as Charms did (charm then lost the foal both mares were bred on the same week) i seen her about three weeks ago and she had an elongated vulva and salt fluid but no real bag and not much of a shape...but i expected things to damn well move along by now!

Ryan:
Well Fingers crossed she is moving ahead ( slowly) for a safe foaling  ;pray

Rocklone:
Her owners getting worried now that it's a phantom pregnancy. Her dam had one first time she got covered. She's showing all foaling  signs but nothing happening and isn't overly round looking. She said vet definitely felt movement and said she was in foal but they can always be wrong.

dcwolcott:
If she's maiden, she doesn't need to look round at all.  Think of them carrying up high and tight.

When did the vet feel movement?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version