Author Topic: LOL  (Read 10425 times)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
Re: LOL
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2020, 12:54:47 PM »
Just toooooooo funny!  They sure keep you busy!!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2020, 09:29:21 PM »
Tilly, we still love you any more. 😘😘  I just KNOW that you got out when those naughty biggie horses were escaping, and leaned your short panel waaay over.  You just sauntered over there to check that they were alright, and in your curiosity suddenly found yourself on the wrong side. I 😉🙃😉

Diane, I've tried to post my Purina Dog Chow story a couple times, and internet keeps eating eat.  I'll have to try from my laptop.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2020, 11:32:19 PM »
Tilly, we still love you any more. 😘😘  I just KNOW that you got out when those naughty biggie horses were escaping, and leaned your short panel waaay over.  You just sauntered over there to check that they were alright, and in your curiosity suddenly found yourself on the wrong side. I 😉🙃😉

Except, it was all littles that escaped.  Tilly "rooms" with a mini mare and a mini stallion.  And, Tilly does test the fences; just hadn't found a weak spot til this week.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »
I know most little donkeys think it's their job to ensure all their "charges" are safe inside the fences, and the "bad guys" are outside the fence.

I guess this makes Tilly think she's supposed to TEST the fences all the time to make sure no one can get in.  Getting out is just part of the testing procedure.   LOL
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'