Message Boards > Sale Board

Available Quilts (June 2017)

<< < (18/22) > >>

Chanda:
The tree skirt is done. It's available for $100 plus s/h.
I don't have a completed picture, yet, but here's the previous picture I took before it was completed.  It has a cream colored binding.

Chanda:
New stash of equine fabric samples arrived today, so I have some new fabrics for planning quilts with, might have to make a bigger quilt with all these pretty pieces.  Will try to get a picture one of these days.
Have new Christmas fabrics coming, so I have some new fabrics to go with what I already have to make some tree skirts.

Chanda:
Just some new fabrics, the horse prints arrived a month ago or more, but just got the pictures taken yesterday (special ordering another horse print for a friend).
The Christmas fabrics just arrived today, so I have something to mix in with the prints I already have to make 5 tree skirts with for next year.

Chanda:
No new picture, but I'm about done with the Outback baby quilt (or wall hanging, maybe) and I made a slightly smaller one with my left-overs.  Will get pictures of both when they are done.

Silver City Heritage Farm:
Hedgehogs and wombats and platypus, oh my!!

That looks so inviting Chanda, I like it. I'd hang it in a sunny corner at my place...if the house was done yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version