Message Boards > Sale Board

Available Quilts (June 2017)

(1/22) > >>

Chanda:
Since pretty much all the quilts I had listed in the other thread have sold, I decided to start a new thread and delete that one, as the quilts were getting buried.

I currently only have two quilts available:
1. horse scenery quilt - 46x57" - $80.00 plus s/h
2. Laurel Burch horse quilt - details to come, as I can't seem to find my information, but it is completed.

Chanda:
I primarily make lap quilts and smaller.
I also have a Christmas table runner completed, need to get a picture on that.
And, I have two of these floral table toppers, they are almost complete, I've been dragging my feet on getting the binding done.

dcwolcott:
I loved that table runner for Christmas last year.  My mom was so pleased!  Can't wait to see the new one!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on June 21, 2017, 05:57:51 AM ---I loved that table runner for Christmas last year.  My mom was so pleased!  Can't wait to see the new one!

--- End quote ---
It's similar, but took me longer to finish, as I didn't have a deadline.

Chanda:
Ok, so now instead of quilt sales going towards that hopeful mare, they are going towards this year's purchased hay, we are in a drought and my hay I buy jumped 30% this year plus I'll probably need to buy more hay pellets than usual to stretch hay (I always use a little hay pellets to improve the quality of the forage I feed).

I still need to finish the two cute floral octagon table toppers, but they are available.  I'll get a picture of the Christmas runner, soon.   And, the Laurel Burch quilt is probably going to be priced between $100 and $125, I still need to do a little math on it, but I think it's similar in size to the other horse quilt, but more expensive fabric in it (Laurel Burch is expensive and rarely on sale).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version