Author Topic: A little Late but ............. Happy 1st birthday to the Mare-Ternity Ward  (Read 671 times)

Offline Ryan

Thanks to everyone that has been part of this forum during the last 13 months.

I really do enjoy coming here to discuss , learn and have fun with you all.

Big Thanks to Diane and Chanda and also to Marty (our I.T guru) ( sorry if I left anyone out) for continuing to make this place happen for us all.

And a big thanks to everyone else that has shared foaling journeys, new additions to your family, your feelings, personal news, rants, stories etc.

Its great to know we are here for each other when we sit down to chat, even if its in different corners of the world .

Wishing you all the best, today, tomorrow and into the future :)

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
Wow, has it been over a year, already?   Seems like it was just yesterday we were getting our feet wet, here; and, having problems with  C:-) some where else.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
WOW!! I didn't realize it had been more than a year, either!  Just seems like it was last month when we started....

Ryan, you are so kind, and I, for one, totally agree with your thanks to everyone here that has shared foaling journeys, families and all that we chat about!  It's been the highlight of each and every day for me, knowing I can come here and read how my friends are doing, the excitement of a new foal or a new adventure in someone's life.

Thank you, each and every one of you for making this a wonderful place to come!  And wishing everyone all the best, forever!

~~Diane
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
WOW a year!?

Honestly i would not have gotten through meadows birth and then goldies pregnancy/birth without you guys. This forum is AWESOME and i love it. I love and trust you all impeccably.

Thank you to everyone who joined here, and continues to keep it active despite not so many members..small but perfect. Just like our horses :)

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
I rather like that we're a small group, makes for less drama. 
A little bit like having "tea" with friends from all over, and no need to get out of our jammies.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures

I couldn't have said it better!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Ryan

LOl Chanda , perfectly said :)

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
 :)

Happy Birthday!!

So thankful for * HERE*
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com