Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Rocklone GB Louis Vuitton

<< < (10/16) > >>

Anna:
He's a really smart looking little fella and that head is just perfect. You are finding out that not all colts are 'colty' any more than all stallions are fierce, flame throwing monsters. LOL!! 

dcwolcott:
A Truly handsome young man, for sure.  And yes, there are some fabulous boys that just are perfect little boys -- without the attitude.  I've had many over the years, and I expect this little one to be just wonderful for you!!  Nothing nicer than a well mannered stallion!

Rocklone:
Well his dad was always a very nice stallion. But i had a very similar approach to him that his owner did i.e. no nonsense. I don't hand treat much, but if i do its a rare treat and they have to be respectful about it - i don't tolerate mouthing/biting. Hes a more fearful type character naturally, like mum can be so i actually hope he gets a little braver with his nuggets. Then again dad was also very respectful that way, as in i would be able to chase him off a mare just by my own stance and "ah!" so who knows if its training or breeding....hahah

Ryan:
Lovely looking boy , he looks so much like Goldie :)

Rocklone:
So i clipped Thriller cause he is toooooo fat and was getting a bit hot and skin not great...Lou would not leave me alone...so i ended up putting the clipper on him to see his reaction and he literally stood nuzzling me and the air the entire time. If i stopped to switch blades he would paw and get on like a tool....so safe to say he liked it ha!

Its a total rough clip with blades i need to throw out and hes not set up at all but when i looked at him i was instantly reminded of Goldie. Hes her spitting image, but has Banners more sloped hind, and a better chest. Hes not perfect, i think his body is a little bigger than the rest of him, and he has a really weak neck thats goin to be upside down but then Goldie is quite a thick upside down animal so he was always going to be too. he was bred to drive and be a mini not to show. But hes sooooo cute!

We are showing this year just to get him out and do stuff, but i think he will really take to it, he has a great attitude. I wish meadow had his attitude!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version