Message Boards > General Discussion

New to Miniatures - Strange Request

(1/4) > >>

5Keenes:
Greetings!

I have three little munchkins that I homeschool here in Southwest Florida.  We are exploring the possibility of showing miniature horses.  Is there anyone in the area with a teacher's heart that would consider letting us take a field trip to your farm?  We would love to be able to hug & kiss some horses, maybe do some leading, minor grooming, etc.  My goal is to make sure this is a good fit for my family before taking the first steps to ownership. I would be willing to sign a release if liability is a concern.  Their ages are 8, 10 and 12.  Thank you all so kindly for even considering this request!

Blessings,
Stacey

Renée:
Hi Stacey and welcome to the forum. That sounds like a great way to start getting you kids into horses and hopefully you will find someone near where you live. Good luck
Renee from Italy

dcwolcott:
It's not a strange request, but a good one.  Shows good planning.  I don't have any horses here anymore, my pasture ornaments are ornamenting a friend's pasture, and everything is overgrown here.  But I'll try and contact some people for you.  Where are you located?

~~Diane

5Keenes:
Oh my goodness - thank you!

We are in Parrish, which is northeast Manatee county.  I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for the right situation though.

Thanks!!!

Ryan:
Welcome to the forum  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version