Author Topic: Posting Links  (Read 431 times)

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
Posting Links
« on: February 14, 2017, 08:02:34 AM »
I took a quick look through the basic rules Diane has posted, and didn't see this addressed.

What ARE our rules for posting links??  ???  I've added one to a post in the "Gardening" thread. If it's not allowed, I will know when it disappears.  ::) I tried to find one that didn't have too much advertising attached. I also concentrated on the most natural gardening
thread that came up in a quick search.

RULES......don'cha love 'um??  LOL

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
Re: Posting Links
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:28:02 AM »
We're pretty relaxed here, so you should be good if it's a safe site.  Diane will correct me if I'm wrong.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:34 PM »
This is the "NO POLICE" forum.  The ONLY thing I would delete, is rudeness or bad manners to another person here.  Other than that....post to your heart's content!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 11:41:52 PM »
Thank you both, I appreciate that. While watching Holly's Precious on her camstream, I came across a couple of interesting things from some other streams. Just waiting for permission from them to back link.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!