Author Topic: Exercise  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
Re: Exercise
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
I think my scale is broken. It says I lost 14 pounds in January...but I KNOW I didn't. All of my clothes fit the same. So it's got to be broke, right??

Only one problem. Everyone else weighs the same. :-/  Ingrid was SOOOOO excited, she's actually the one who had seen both weigh ins. When she saw I was down she was eager to weigh herself. Wasn't too happy when she weighed the same. Even weighed Gonzalo (my husband) and he hadn't changed either. Since he was part of my last weigh in too, I can't figure out how my scale is broken.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Ryan

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 04:57:34 PM »
Maybe its correct Julie :)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »
Went for a big walk with my headphones on last night , think it was 3.5ks .

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 05:08:46 PM »
Sounds like it is NOT a broken scale, and that you actually lost the weight!!!  Congratulations!!  Sometimes it takes a while for the shifting around of your remaining weight to see a difference in the way clothes fit, but I bet you will!!

I only lost a total of 6 pounds, but I'm happy with that!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2017, 10:19:12 PM »
14 that's awesome!!!

I didn't work out the last 2 weeks Precious was in foal, so I lost a bit of what toning I started.
I did a new cardio and killer buns and thighs by some Jillian chick and tonight I have killed calves and thighs. I am walking like a T Rex!  😂  Took today off and just stretched back at it in the morning!
I have lost 1/2 a lb, total so far, but I feel much better!
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline Ryan

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2017, 11:00:40 PM »
Sounds like your walking like I do when i havent ridden for ages.  Hope your not feeling it too much tomorrow :)

Ive lost 2 kilos in the last week. Ive done heaps of walking and with the temps in the high 30s for most of the last week , ive lost alot of it due to sweating it out. A combination of that and trying to eat as much fruit and veggies as possible.

Holly - I got my first of the strawberries that i mentioned a while back that had the diff flavours. This was the razzberry one and it very much tasted as a normal strawberry does , only alot sweeter. 

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »
OH goodness! I bet it was fantastic! I really need to invest in strawberries I had 3 plants and didnt get enough at one time to do anything with, so I may need a few more.
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com