Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

Our 2017 Line Up for foals to arrive!

(1/3) > >>

Hickory Springs:
Hi All,
So sorry for not being on this forum in such a long time. So much has been going on around here that time has slipped by!
We are excited about our 2017 foaling season that is just around the corner. We are expecting many babies this year starting with Oreo (Susietta-pure Falabella) bred to Bodero, our Leopard pure Falabella stallion.
In quick succession during April are the following mares who are expecting foals:  Misty, Ellie (mare from Castle Rock), Rose, Lyric of Gold, Abby, Amanda and Jewel.
In May, these lovely mares will be foaling too: Isis, Shasta, Selena (sold), Maid, Honey, Abby, Glory, Sunny, Appsalute, Cleopatra, Goldie and Sweetie!  Whew!  This will be a very very busy foaling season but we are ready to welcome these foals soon.
Many of these foals will be for sale, so check out our website at: hickoryspringsfalabellas.com to see our line up of lovely mares due to foal and the stallions that they are bred to.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Debbie
P.S.  Oreo with her foal from two years ago, Enzo. Oreo is the first to foal for us in 2017. She is bred to Bodero, so we are very excited about this baby!

Chanda:
Sounds like an exciting line-up and busy foaling season.   We hope you have time to visit it us often during this very busy season.   I'm sure Diane has told you how much we love following along and waiting for these little ones. 

dcwolcott:
Yes, I've been nagging at her to come back here, so hopefully she'll spend more time here.

I'm hoping for a special cross for this girl and Bodero.  The last time Susietta -- who's an El Rey daughter -- now called Oreo  was bred to a leopard, she produced my boy "KC" a beautiful Pintaloosa!  So, I've got my fingers crossed.  ;pray

Hickory Springs:
I am hoping to stay in touch...but, once the end of March comes, I will be living in the barn and my WIFI does not allow my computer access from there...so, I will be reporting after foaling unless I have a problem and I will speed dial Diane for assistance. Fingers crossed for all of us to have healthy live and beautiful foals this season.
Deb

P.S. I want Kahlua...Diane find the guy who owns him for me!   ;)

dcwolcott:
You never know, you might have your own this year!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version