Author Topic: Hi! Pregnant Haflinger question  (Read 11903 times)

Offline paintponylvr

• LP Painted Ponys
Re: Hi! Pregnant Haflinger question
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2016, 09:43:34 PM »
O, no, so sorry the kiddos are sick with that!  Terrible timing, but know how that goes.

Pandora - I pray for you to go a little longer, girl, and safely deliver a healthy little one after the holidays for your family!!

Take care Suebe.
Paula Hoffman
LP Painted Ponys
Cameron, NC

Offline Suebe

« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2016, 12:38:49 PM »
Hi everyone, thank you. We've had 48 hours of rain storm, last night my surveillance cameras stopped working on my phone, it said  "Cloud ID offline" I ran to the barn, we have an apartment type room we built in it, like a lounge area, we also keep our entire surveillance equipment in there and you can watch every camera on the computer screen in there as well. We couldn't get it working on our mobile again, still trying so to complicate life more I sat in that room all night because I was afraid she would have the baby and I'd have no way of watching her in the house. Here's a couple pics I took to give you an idea but now until we can figure out the problem I'm basically stuck on this room or standing in the barn staring at her ugh
 :-[ 

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »
Why is it when the mares get close that all electronics go on the blink?! Must be murphys law!
You didnt mention any changes in Pandora, so I wanted to ask if there is any changes?
Hopefully you can get the electronics fixed, if not at least you have a room down there. I would have to put up a cot in the stall!
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline Anna

« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2016, 04:27:02 AM »
Hope you can get your system up and running again, why do these things happen just at the wrong time!  This lady needs to get on with her foaling if only to give you a break and some well earned snooze time. Sorry to hear about the kiddies - we've just had the chicken pox here with youngest g/son.
Wishing you all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.  :)

Offline Suebe

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2016, 04:03:58 PM »
Hi everyone hope you all are having a wonderful holiday :) chicken pox oh no. That's no fun and so itchy! Poor kiddies! it's been crazy here, feel a bit overwhelmed and to top it off my  turkey girls (pets) got out two nights ago and I haven't found them, I'm sure the coyotes got them :( had them for years.  So sad! Holly thanks for asking I took some new pics today, her vulva looked a tiny slimy (clear)at the opening so I'm guessing she's about to lose that plug! Got the Internet in our barn fixed . I became a ninja haha and went on a mission resetting and messing with the entire system and got it working, miracle lol! The company said they couldn't come out until next Wednesday and my husband is out of town until tomorrow. Here's some pics, Pandora was so hapoy to get out of the barn today, finally no rain and a bit of sun. Have an amazing Christmas!

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2016, 09:14:44 PM »
She's looking great! Hope she holds on a bit longer for you!
live barn camera link:

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2016, 02:34:16 PM »
Wow looking VERY close, i missed the xmas baby boat though so my new prediction is 29th!

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2016, 03:46:49 PM »
She's looking fabulous too, and I'm so excited to see these early little ones come safely to the ground!!!!

So glad you were a ninja and got everything working again!  YAHOO YOU!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »
Hi Suebe, any new changes in Pandora?
live barn camera link:

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2016, 10:41:48 AM »
Good morning, Pandora and Suebe! How are y'all getting along on this....the seems to be a "read the book" type mare thread? LOL

Is she progressing, or in a holding pattern? Have you had to do any other Ninja antics? Everything well?
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Suebe

« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2016, 05:02:13 PM »
Hi everyone <3 still waiting and happy about that because we're at 317 days!!! Love that "full term number" 320 lol wanted to at least make it there :) she's pretty miserable now, lays down moans & groans a lot! Here's a few pics I just took. Hope all is well with everyone xo

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2016, 05:46:40 PM »
I wouldn't think much longer now.  Nipples a little fuller and a little more pointing down, and she looks pretty good to go.  Baby may move a bit more forward of center, but she's moving ahead like clockwork!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2016, 06:06:06 PM »
So glad she has held on this far! Can't wait now to see her wee one!!
live barn camera link:

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2016, 09:41:52 PM »
In addition to what others said, I see the "inward looking eye" on her now. Surely it won't be much longer...maybe within 48 hours.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Suebe

« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2016, 02:20:26 AM »
In addition to what others said, I see the "inward looking eye" on her now. Surely it won't be much longer...maybe within 48 hours.

Thank you for responding :) what exactly is an inward eye lol "feeling stupid" haha!