Message Boards > Sale Board

two mini horses for sale

(1/3) > >>

Chanda:
2012 AMHR gelding for Sale. By a bay son of Buckeroos Top Cat, out of 38" daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo God (AKA: George). Manny is a silver smokey black (maybe silver buckskin). Manny is $1000. Gelded spring 2014. Manny is about 37" tall.

2016 bay appy colt, will be AMHR registered (once I send in paperwork). By a bay son of Buckeroos Top Cat, out of a 38" silver bay dun mare. Spotty is a colorful bay blanket appy. Will likely mature around 37" tall. Spotty is $1500.

All pictures are candid pictures, so no posing. I have more pictures, if you want current pics, the boys are pretty fuzzy and no clipping til at least May here in Montana.

Chanda:
I'm really not very good at selling anybody, but at least with an ad up here and on FB, I can say I tried.
If the right home comes along, they are available.

Ryan:
Not Spotty  :(

I Wonder if a Mini is an acceptable gift for My niece or nephew? Just thinking You could wrap him in the baby quilt. hahahahahahah

If he does sell , i hope he goes to a wonderful home :)

Chanda:
Yes, Spotty, but that could change.
Found I couldn't sell his full brother, once someone said they wanted him.

dcwolcott:
I would be sad to see Spotty go, too, as I would love to see some more spots!!  But, IF you can let him go, I KNOW you'll be very selective for his good home!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version