Author Topic: This is TOO sweet!!  (Read 803 times)

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
This is TOO sweet!!
« on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:12 PM »
>:D >:D >:D WaaaaHOOOOOOOO  >:D >:D >:D
Due to life circumstances, we finally had to suck it up and get internet at the house. This is my first new topic since the installation Tuesday, and fast internet at home is, as the title says TOOOOOO SWEET!

I'll be starting a thread in the next couple of days that will bring things here at the Farmstead up-to-date. Until then, I'm so very grateful to God for giving us all of the gifts he has since 1 August 2016. I hope that by sharing the update, others will be able to see how the Spirit guides us to all good things....even if we have to walk through a spiny desert to get there.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
Re: This is TOO sweet!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 09:40:55 PM »
AMEN!!
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline Ryan

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:43:24 PM »
Whoo hoo :)

This means that we WILL be expecting plenty of threads from you Julie :)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 06:08:03 AM »
AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Couldn't live a day without that special guidance and the blessings we receive, like the safe arrival of little Ryan!

Looking forward to lots of new threads from you!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 12:49:44 PM »
Thanks everyone! As you can see, I replied to many topics this morning. This is just a brief update on this thread. I started a crock pot stew earlier, and I need to peel the potatoes and carrots and add them to it now.

I will be back on later to start my Farmstead thread though. I'm so happy to have this access. Now I can catch up on my Search Engine Optimization on-line certification class too.
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!