Author Topic: Rocklone 2016 - Charm  (Read 21336 times)

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
Re: Rocklone 2016 - Charm
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2016, 02:54:54 AM »
Also for those wanting to watch on camera now.

You have to open internet explorer or download eseenet+ app from Apple.

For Internet explorer:

1) go to http://www.e-seenet.com
2) download the file it tells you (I'm sure it's safe I use it but if you don't want to d/l anything please don't I won't mind at all!
3) in device id put 213148699
4) in user name put admin
5) hit enter and click ok when it tells you there is no password and four screens should appear

My contact is +44 7541 820800

Thanks so much guys.

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2016, 02:55:40 AM »
Also can someone text or call (I won't answer to not cost money) to see if the number works from America? Not today though as I'm at work. Maybe tomorrow lol

Offline Holly

• Siana Miniature Horses
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2016, 03:44:38 PM »
Ok Ive got it saved! I can see her.
live barn camera link:

http://www.marewatchers.com/camera/cam/1258

Sianaminiaturehorses.webs.com

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2016, 06:39:35 PM »
Not much change but her moods are mental. She was screaming her head off for Goldie tonight so I had to put her in. Show tomorrow so the boys were in too which is maybe what set her off - they're a noisy pair. I'm considering putting her in the double stable with Goldie while I'm away so she has company but can still be watched and not bullied/harmed should anything happen.

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2016, 10:05:48 PM »
That might be good, although she's still looking like she has some time, and not elongated quite enough, but that would certainly give her company and give her comfort!

Can't wait to hear how the boys do......with PICTURES!!!  Hoping for a good show day for you!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline paintponylvr

• LP Painted Ponys
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2016, 09:41:02 AM »
I'm also thinking she's got a little ways to go...

Can't wait to hear how your boys do at the show...
Paula Hoffman
LP Painted Ponys
Cameron, NC

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »
Awful show.

I got there in great time, had banner ready, go in first for a condition class, win that, judge says he is a really lovely "pony" so i think great, he likes him. I walk out, and turn my head for two seconds and boom - two more classes have been done and the gates shut on my "stallion" class. AFTER the gate was closed, they asked if anyone else was in it and i was like yes...and i've been standing here the whole time waiting to hear the class called!?!?!?!?!

So i was accepted in late, but the judge didn't even look at Banner, and didn't place him. The winner was a man who went on to win everything (but i beat him last show, and would have this time if i was not late) so i felt very annoyed at that, and that noone else said this was my class knowing it was.

Anyway, took banner back to the trailer, and pulled thriller off, quick, cause i knew they were really flying through the classes. By the time i got his halter on, i was being waved over and i literally ran the 20 paces to the ring. Get in and huffed around, and pulled in first. Judge just said " you really need to get to the ring faster and i wouldn't want to see that pony with any more weight" he was then pulled in 3rd in a solid colour class.

So all in all, a sour day for me. I just felt so rushed and did not enjoy any of it. There was 10 classes each with up to 6 horses or more, and three championships. All over in an hour and 10mins. I don't even have any photos that i want to post!

To top it all off i had glass in my hand and was in pain the entire time but had no time to treat myself.

Offline Lnight89

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2016, 06:11:32 PM »
Oh no! Sorry your day was such a mess! :( that sure does sound pretty rushed !  I've never actually done any shows with the minis (just got my first one this spring ) and I was more into barrel racing with my appys at local rodeos,  but I used to tag along when my friend did halter shows with her Arabians and I noticed how snippy some of the judges are! Just remember your boys are super handsome and there will be better shows with happier judges (hopefully ! ) :) plus you get to meet your new foal soon so that should put a smile on your face!

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2016, 06:21:50 PM »
Just checked on Charm. WE HAVE FLUID. Literally one clear droplet on the end of each teat coming out with a pull, but fluid!

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2016, 06:48:31 PM »
I am so sorry that the show was so bad.  Sounds like something wasn't being done right.

But we KNOW Banner and Thriller should have won every class.  I hope your hand recovers quickly and this is exciting news about Charm!

Keep us posted!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2016, 07:24:06 PM »
Thriller did well at the show, always does, his name is on the shield for the last three years! I was just sooo so mad that i didn't get considered properly for the Stallion class because i got there late. I understand it, cause if i was in it i would NOT have been happy that a late comer got placed - i was just so angry the steward didnt call out the classes. I was standing right there, but did not get that it was my class. im always alone showing, so i don't have someone standing with a book telling me what class is on, i just have to wing it.

Oh well. Next class is a massive potential for me - i love this next show always have. I don't know why, cause i have never won ANYTHING at it! So if i get ANY red ribbons (red is 1st here) i will be happy.

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2016, 07:30:22 PM »
Doesn't sound like show staff was very on the ball with calling classes and making it clear.
I've never heard of halter classes going quite that fast, wow.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »
Me either. Usually it is about 3 hours. We usually start and are done for lunch. Apparently this judge had another class and just wanted to get through ours as fast as possible. Its my fault for not knowing the classes and that but its so hard to try and keep track when your in out in out.

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2016, 04:18:39 PM »
Charms in quite a settled relaxed mood today. Still a grumpy butch but that's just her lol she is settled in the stable. Managed a full drop of fluid from the boob. Still clear.

Offline Rocklone

« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2016, 07:07:30 PM »
Well today I got enough fluid for a milk test. It's in the 40% likely to foal in the next few days but not sure how much I believe it. Tummy has dropped a bit, she had a relaxed vulva but only for like an hour then it went back normal. Shes ravinous and won't stop eating she even goes to her feed bowl to lick it now and again and I had to top up her hay tonight which I've not had to do lately. Just keep praying she holds on for two more nights please x

See you all Thursday!