Author Topic: Happy Snaps  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Ryan

Happy Snaps
« on: August 23, 2016, 07:13:51 PM »
Though this would be good idea to post photos that you have either taken yourself , something that you have seen and liked ect.

Animals , plants , scenery , food, or maybe its something that made you smile, a quote you like etc etc etc

Ill start with a sunset photo I took last night @ home , then got a little creative with photo shopping it.

Offline Ryan

Re: Happy Snaps
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 07:15:26 PM »
Wont let me post the original as its in a panoramic view, but you get the idea :)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
    • Castle Rock Miniature Falabellas & American Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 07:15:59 PM »
That's beautiful Ryan.  Some of my favorite photos are ones that Cassie took of Australia.  Such unique colors and such beautiful scenery.

Thank you, and I think this will be a fabulous thread!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Ryan

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 07:16:53 PM »
Thankyou :)

Offline Rocklone

• Rocklone Miniature Horses
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:19:24 PM »
I made a big post here with my photos (and spent ages looking for them) but its not here :( :(

Offline Ryan

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »
Thats Strange , I posted one earlier but it wasnt there after i hit post , so I tried again then there was two :)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 09:33:07 PM »
Well, I'm hoping you'll try again, because I can't wait to see your photos!!
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Offline Ryan

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »
Anna , I hope we get to see some of your wonderful pictures with the girls in the pasture if your laptop will allow you too. :)

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 04:08:22 AM »
Hi Ryan, will happily respond to your request soon.  Great thread by the way, really looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures. But you will have to bear with me - very busy week coming up. G/daughter, DD, is getting married in a week's time. So much to get organised here to enable me to leave the place for 5/6 days while I'm back down in Sussex (thank goodness for our lovely new neighbours who are prepared to take care of 'things' while I'm away). Daughter Cathy has already left for Sussex to help with last minute arrangements, together with youngest G/son - who is going to be in charge of the rings at the wedding (hope he doesn't trip up on his way down the church!!) Cathy and young Kyrian will be coming back to Wales next Wednesday to drop Kyrian back with his Dad, then Cathy picks me up swapping vehicles to mine (a van) as we can get more 'stuff' in mine plus use it for 'storage' while we are away in 'foreign parts' as apart from all my clothes etc (and anything Cathy may have forgotten) we also have to take a single mattress, a couple of blow up mattresses, bedding and most important of all, the dog! DD and Chris (fiance) live in a small country cottage with just two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom, and Hamish (other G/son) returned from Australia two days ago (plus a load of stuff) to take up the spare room, so on the night before the wedding - and the morning of the wedding day - the cottage will be home to DD (not Chris obviously), Cathy, me, Hamish, one of the bridesmaids, plus Kyrian and his Dad who will have travelled down to join us, not forgetting the two resident dogs plus ours. The morning of the wedding sees the friends who are doing everyone's (ladies that is!) hair for the occasion arriving a 8am.  It's going to be CHAOTIC!!!!!  Think I'll take the dogs for a long walk LOL!! Normal service will be resumed in 10 days time - hopefully!   ;D ;D

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 05:59:43 AM »
WOW, my dear friend!  Sounds like a very exciting and chaotic time!  But how wonderful!!

So, I hope you share a few wedding pictures, too!!!  Be safe and have a wonderful time!!!

Offline Ryan

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 07:40:59 PM »
Sounds like a busy week coming up for you, but an exciting one at that :)

Hope its a wonderful day , Enjoy :) and enjoy your break from the farm for a few day :)

Offline dcwolcott

• Diane Wolcott
  • Administrator
  • Happy to see everyone!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 05:58:57 AM »
I got a new puppy a few months ago -- he's now around 10 months old, and I told Chanda I would post a couple of pictures of him.  He's full of energy, and I'm hoping some will rub off on me!  LOL

This is "Freddie"....

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 09:47:09 AM »
I got a new puppy a few months ago -- he's now around 10 months old, and I told Chanda I would post a couple of pictures of him.  He's full of energy, and I'm hoping some will rub off on me!  LOL

This is "Freddie"....
So cute, congrats on your new fur kid.
Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Ryan

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 09:37:08 PM »
Got this photo whilst i was out feeding up last night , The sunset may look "warming" but its far from it at the moment . soooo cold !!

Offline clara cain

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 12:39:02 AM »
photo from our hotel window on Las Vegas trip Feb 2017   if u click on the photo it will rotate to correct position