Message Boards > General Discussion

New Mini!

(1/5) > >>

Holly:
Meet my new Mini!

I have a sweet cute lil mini 31 &1/2 inches tall. He is going to be my lil obstacle buddy! I co own a mini mare ( golden Meadows Rouge Katelin) who I am hoping to get home again soon. This lil fella isnt registered A or R but I am going to get him reg WCMHA and Pinto PtHA.  He is a black tobiano. His name will be Super Duty Digby, pics soon!!

dcwolcott:
Can't wait to see pictures of him.  We also have a "Gallery" here where you can post them.  You can set up one for all your precious horses!! (or whatever is hiding on that farm!)

Holly:
How exactly do I post a picture? Do I have to upload from photobucket or can I directly from my computer?

dcwolcott:
For right now, it will have to have a url -- so from photo bucket or somewhere else you have it posted.  We're trying to see if this program will allow us to upload straight from our computers, but for right now, it will have to be a url.

Chanda:
Nope, no need for URL, you can upload direct, just takes a few extra steps...
Start typing on the quick reply, hit preview...
then click attachments and other options, and there is an attach option, click browse and it'll go to your computer file (my documents on my computer).  Pick a file, then post.  [They do just post in a row below your typing, but they are there.]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version