Message Boards > General Discussion

ouch that smarts...

(1/3) > >>

Chanda:
Holy crap that hurt, I stepped off my feed shed porch badly and wrenched my ankle.  I thought I was going to die when it  happened, but it doesn't feel too bad now.  I can walk on it, and have full extension of my ankle; although turning it to the one side does smart a bit.    I step off the side of my little porch on an almost daily basis without issue, not so tonight.   [No picture of my little building, so you could see the porch.]

dcwolcott:
I'm sorry you hurt yourself.  So often things like that happen when we're "doing what we usually do".  I remember years ago, I was taking my laundry out to the clothesline, stepped off the back porch steps and "whammo!"

Finished hanging my laundry and hobbled over to my parents house next door and had my dad take me to the ER.  Turned out I broke most of the weight-bearing bones in my foot.  Just a simple step down and break, break, break.

Please take care, and make sure you're okay.  Praying it heals quickly and well!       ;pray ;pray

Chanda:
Pretty sure no major damage done.   I can walk without pain, just a little bit of discomfort.   There is a bit of swelling on the outside of my ankle.   I have almost full range of motion.

Anna:
Hope you recover completely very soon Chanda. I know full well how easily these little accidents can happen - they seem to happen more often the older you get as well LOL!
That sounds really nasty Diane - ouch!

Ryan:
Hope your feeling better Chanda :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version