Message Boards > General Discussion

2021 - just checking in...

(1/7) > >>

Chanda:
Just thought I'd check in and see how the first few days of the new year are treating you.
Nothing new here.  So far, a mild winter; except for a couple weeks in October, it's been very mild.
Time to do bookwork and prepare for tax time.  Yes, it would probably be easier if I did it as we go, but I'm great at procrastinating.   :P ::)

dcwolcott:
Nothing new here, except I'm on the waiting list at the local hospital for the Covid Vaccination.  I missed the first cycle locally, but they are getting a new supply in a few days, they said today when they called.  So, looking forward to getting the call from them to schedule a day and time for the vaccination, I hope for next week!!

Other than that, nothing new going on except the "cold" weather here with nights in the low 40's / high 30's.  Still warming up to the high 60's-70's during the day, so still very nice weather.  We still have some rain, but not as bad as during the rainy season.

Chanda:
Where is everyone?    We've been soo quiet.
Mild winter here, about time to start my bookwork for the tax man, well probably past due, I always procrastinate.  Our appointment is next month, as ag books get done early.

dcwolcott:
Certainly has been quiet.  We need some updates on everyone and our mares that are getting fatter!!   ;pray

dcwolcott:
Got my COVID vaccination on Monday, the 11th!!  VERY happy, as Florida's Governor has made it so easy for everyone to get it that is 65 and over, as well as the first responders, health care workers, etc.  He even partnered with Publix -- one of the main grocery stores in Florida -- to give vaccinations.  Here you can make appointments  at the Hospitals or other places and have almost NO wait time.  I think mine took a total of 5 minutes from registration/paperwork to the shot.  The longest wait time was the 15 minutes they made you sit around after the shot to make sure there was no reaction, AND I already have my appointment and time for the 2nd vaccination.  So I am very happy as my daughters will relax a bit once I've had the second one, and let me move around outside my home more!  I just pray that everyone can move ahead and get the vaccine to be safe from this horrid disease!   ;pray ;pray ;pray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version