Message Boards > Sale Board

Available Quilts (June 2017)

<< < (2/22) > >>

Ryan:
Hope that mare is still available when funds permit. :)

Even with all the extra rain we had our prices increased instead of decreased.

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on July 13, 2017, 12:38:27 AM ---Hope that mare is still available when funds permit. :)

Even with all the extra rain we had our prices increased instead of decreased.

--- End quote ---

Well, it'll probably be a different mare I'm looking at by the time funds are available.  Don't think I can afford to feed another mouth this  year.

Ryan:
I know what you mean , Id really like to get another riding horse but when it comes to parting with the ones i have :). I have two Ive been planning to move on for the last 6 months , but im hopeless. One is quite special to me as he was broken in by a friend of mine that passed away 2 years ago. He had been out on lease as a lead / beginners pony but the girl out grew him.

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on July 13, 2017, 12:56:43 AM ---I know what you mean , Id really like to get another riding horse but when it comes to parting with the ones i have :). I have two Ive been planning to move on for the last 6 months , but im hopeless. One is quite special to me as he was broken in by a friend of mine that passed away 2 years ago. He had been out on lease as a lead / beginners pony but the girl out grew him.

--- End quote ---
I'm about hopeless when it comes to selling.  I have sold on a couple, but I wasn't attached at all and they weren't a good fit, so wasn't too bad.

Ryan:
Im the same , think alot of horse owners fit into that aswell !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version